CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Few Sketches

Here are a few conceptual sketches I did, which I plan to turn into paintings sometime in the future. I've just moved back to Australia and art will probably go on the back burner for a while, so I wanted to get my ideas on paper while I could.




3 comments:

Three Big Piggies said...

hope you can paint them soon! these sketches are grr8! :D the windowsill one is DA bomb O.O

Sharon said...

Awww thanks! I don't have much time for painting nowadays, but I AM doing some more sketching! Guess we'll see where that goes..

Christmas said...

I like your sketches. They are the kind of girl I d like to be with. I m doing some booklets, e books and web sites , in pioneer stage and need some pics. Simple ones, not works of art if you are interested.
kristmas@gmail.com