Nice one, I like this a lot, could do with a person in a white dress though positioned on the left or right of the painting, so the eye is led more.Keep up with the updating and painting.
Very good lighting and tone I like how you mixed dark blues and earthy browns quite nicely.
i like it, it's lonely
looks groovy! ;)
Yes, but who is bob ross?
bob ross was an american painter who hosted "The Joy of Painting" TV series.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice one, I like this a lot, could do with a person in a white dress though positioned on the left or right of the painting, so the eye is led more.
Keep up with the updating and painting.
Very good lighting and tone I like how you mixed dark blues and earthy browns quite nicely.
i like it, it's lonely
looks groovy! ;)
Yes, but who is bob ross?
bob ross was an american painter who hosted "The Joy of Painting" TV series.
Post a Comment